EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Well, that's why we small fishes never win big. Also, investing...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Well, that's why we small fishes never win big. Also, investing in shares, especially in spec shares in particular has many similarities to punting on race horses. Some horses have better odd than others and their trainers take better care than others. As one of the 500 small fishes, I rather hold and wait for July announcement from Canada.

IMO, AB and Xu have shaken the boat but I was doubting about AB's ability to run a genuine business based on his past record, he says he is a man of honor blah blah BS, but to run a smart company, you first need brains, not your heart, soul and honor BS, these things are secondary. AB's personality would have suited better as a military man, not a business man or a company Director. Usually a successful business men are the slyest c**ts in this world, they know how to sell something and make money out of anyone, like selling ice-cream to Eskimos. LoL. I am optimistic about THC because of Aust. MC industry in general, not because THC has a good Mgt who cares about shareholders. I hope we will be all laughing in the next half of this year.
    Last edited by 56amons: 05/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.