BPH 0.00% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

Hi all - I will add this to some of my new emails- any comments...

1. 5,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869

Hi all - I will add this to some of my new emails- any comments friends before I do?

PEP11 -Was under control of Hon M.King-then to Hon E.Husic - then referred to Jamie Tripodi (?) of the NSW Resources Group.

Extract from- that group paper:-

Hon. Rob Stokes MP when he commented that 'it’snothing to do with the State …The only way to ensure PEP 11 can never return isto change federal law – PEP 11 is outside State waters'and at what pointdoes a State seeking to make laws that would affect Commonwealth waters (morethan 3 miles off our coast) cross into a constitutional crisis. In short, basedon a variety of legal advice received by the Committee, the constitutionalconflict rises from the moment of the second reading speech for the Bill.Concerningly, the Bill 1 Pittwater Life, Stick to the election facts, urgesStokes, February 2023, p 10, viewed 20 November 2023. Minerals LegislationAmendment (Offshore Drilling and Associated Infrastructure Prohibition) Bill2023 Chair’s foreword v also jeopardises the Offshore ConstitutionalSettlement. This is a Commonwealth-State settlement agreement that has been inplace for more than 40 years and affects the interactions of each State ofAustralia and the Commonwealth Government when it comes to the waters off thecoast of Australia. It is for these reasons that the Committee has recommendedthat the Bill should not be supported.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $1.211K 69.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 767026 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 243664 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.