SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Yes... me don't understand... There has to be another reason why...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Yes... me don't understand... There has to be another reason why one would waste all this time - there must be an agenda here or some monetary gain...

The thing is small and large investors here will have to just take it on the chin..
    And what most annoys me is I bought my first parcel in July 2018 at .20c and added at .31 and .45 and .59. The price remained between 20 and 30 cents until April/May 2019 then the stock built over the next two months to .80c which obviously alerted other investors to buy in. So if these problems which seem to stem from back in 2018 why were they not picked up and suspended at the time they happened - So If this problem was there since 2018 and approved under the watchful eye of the ASX why did it take a report from a unrelated party a year later to alert the ASX there may be a problem and subsequently suspend ISX- makes you wonder how efficient the ASX are at doing their job as market administrator - Asleep at the wheel I'd say - could have saved investors thousands - not good enough!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.