AGY 3.57% 13.5¢ argosy minerals limited

Nice post. Some can’t see the green spouting. We need to look at...

1. 4,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3074
    Nice post.

Some can’t see the green spouting.

We need to look at the lithium futures in China, we need to look at what at what PLS got today, we need to look at what ABL will get.

It’s quite simple in my simplistic mind. The oversupply narrative is a joke on anybody seriously invested in this sector.

The only ones pervading this view are the banks and volume traders. They will con you day in and day out.

Yes AGY was over done at 19c, it might well go back to 16.5 where my next buy order is.

Don’t be squirrels again, The government confirmed the permits were awarded, we are waiting on approval, not permission to advance from here.

Unless someone has further information I’ll stand by the fact that AGY has had it granted at a government level, and it’s now just a local level achievement.

Best wishes all, hope this shit blows over sooner than some of the shit stirring posters here, perhaps they will be the tumbleweeds of old soon.

The noise can be difficult at times, read the news, read around 40 lithium stock’s commentary. Read the bigs, the emerging, read the suffering LAC comes to mind.

Just build a picture in your head of the industry as it stands, then attempt to paint a picture of where it is heading

Are EV sales up 40% YOY?

Has home storage gone bananas and are lithium batteries still the Core Storage solution.

How close are we to solid state lithium batteries, they will change the world and perhaps all of our lithium portfolios!!

Sodium batteries are a dud, they will never achieve the output and density of a pure lithium solid state battery.

End of conversation on that point.

Read a lot, don’t comment much these days unless some puss pulls out the sodium dream.

Some people are just asleep at the wheel in more ways than one.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $189.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.3¢ $238.6K 1.752M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1229889 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 829014 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ 1128803
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.