Liberal polling predicts losses, page-44

1. 47,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @logco; wowee, what a fact-free rant that is! Even resorting to totally ignorant personalised abuse, just pitiful and oh-so-wrong!

4YI at the 2019 Election I voted for the winner - Helen Haines! And boy has she been just great! The people of Indi love what she's brought to federal politics - relative to life under the Coalition in Indi it's as if we were in the Ukraine and Putin had been removed as President of Russia.

Unfortunately a small majority of gullible Australians were duped by Palmer, Murdoch Mouthpieces, the BCA, the IPA, the MCA and the Liberal Party's highly effective dirt unit into re-electing the Coalition at the 2019 Election.

Especially the people of NSW, Qld and WA elected some absolute shockers. And boy what a disaster they've been in Canberra.

This time round those who stuffed up last time have a chance to end Australia's misery. Personally, I'm all alright JACK but unlike Morrison back-slappers I care about what's being done to other Aussies and look forward to a Better Future!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.