AQX 14.3% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

lie detector test, page-22

1. 155 Posts.
    Landslide

Your efforts to draw me into a conversation designed to further your own agenda is transparent. If you are looking for a playing partner to provide you with leads then look elsewhere.

Your relentless effort to retain the top posting positions for this stock and create the appearance that your statements are of the most significance by manipulating the vote is also transparent.

The share holders have spoken and nobody appears to be listening to your BS.

You simply have no credibility.

I have made my position infinitely clear through previous postings.

By continuing with your endless stream of BS in the face of the current share price simply and definitively indicates you are manipulating the stock through influence or you are a complete fool. I think you are both.

The facts speak for themself. The evidence is in the share movements and value.

The fact that you hide behind a veil of anonymity and slander anyone who provides pertinent information regarding this stock speaks volumes for your character.

You are a spineless little man.

Perhaps your time would be better utilised by rendering an apology to the legitimate investors who have been influenced by your nonsense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.881M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $4.464K 583.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5454435 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.