CDS comdek limited.

like to hear from any geos on this thread

1. 13,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2683
    Bit of a long winded post this one, but I do think that some relevant and important facts are starting to emerge which clearly displays the potential of CDS's SA coal acquisitions.

Figure 1 is a Google Earth overlay of CIC's Mmamabula East project in Botswana and the location of CDS's three blocks across the Limpopo River in South Africa.

Figure 2 is an aeromagnetic map, again overlayed on Google Earth. Unfortunately, the magnetics for CDS's Lisbon and Zoelfontein blocks have been cropped out, however Koert Louw Zyn Pan is showing as a magnetic high. Warm colours (reds and oranges) are magnetic highs and cool colours (blues and greens) are magnetic lows. Obviously, we do not know the reference point nor the calibration for the aeromagnetics, however consider the following three points:

1. A magnetic high covers the entire area of Koert Louw Zyn Pan.

2. CDS reported on Monday - "The majority of the boreholes are situated on the Southern farm of Koert Louw Zyn Pan. The company now has results from 26 holes..."

3. c3749c mentioned in his/her summary of Monday's meeting - "The original 415mt was based on the 4 bore holes of a single layer 50m deep data. The new 22 bore holes provide data for over 100 metres and I think I heard correct 11 layers - so information is firming."

That brings us to Figure 3 being the lithology as reported by our neighbour CIC. Please note the potential coal zones above and below the 100m depth mark.

Figure 1

Figure 2

Figure 3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.