UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

how many lines for unifill do thy have at the moment?If I recall...

1. 517 Posts.
    how many lines for unifill do thy have at the moment?

If I recall they had only one.....and i cant remember the capacity of it. So if they are going to be doing 175 million a year minimum when r those lines going to b purchased?

Anyone know about this?

And the ex mix and other devices where are these made? I would assume they are already in production but I am just thnking of the scope of where they are headed and I wonder ho wmuch they can produce in the pa facility.

Based on what I have read, and being a holder for 6 years, it seems that with the scope of what is going on they will need another manufacturing plant somewhere to keep up with the demand.

I dont like to be pie in the sky, becuase i have been let down with sepcis before, but it would seem to me that if they are manufacturing 1 billion unifils ysringes a year in five years w a profit of 40 cents a piece, just that alone puts up 500 million in profit.
    add ez mix and then the wearable injector markets which should add at least another 200-400 million

and again these are total ballpark figures......but say 800 million in profit a year with say 50 million in operating expenses. if ebit is north of 700 million at a pe of 20
    that is a 14 billion dollar market cap

or 50-60 times share price at the moment..........

am i missing something.....I mean i know i am throwing numbers out but they are somewhere in the ball park.

it seems to me if they execute on the plan that we are looking at an apple type potential with this stock. and that is exactly why I will not sell this thing fo nothing here.......even at asx 2 bucks i wouldnt sell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.