WRK 3.33% 3.1¢ wrkr ltd

Good morning @mignani.I have found over my time interacting on...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    Good morning @mignani.
    I have found over my time interacting on Hotcopper, that there will always be suboptimal posters that add little to an investment discussion in each forum. To date, in this forum, they have thankfully been minimal. Their posts are generally light on information, use emotive language to elicit a response adding little value in reasoned arguments to properly articulate their investment reasoning.
    Following are some posters whom I follow that have over the years regularly provided intelligent, reasoned and fair assessments of a business that we may all be invested in;
    @mondyinvest
    @madamswer
    @SuperWealthy
    Track their posts on Hotcopper. Note the difference in content and value they add to a conversation about an investment in a company.
    Then compare their posts with some of the posts you see here. The lack of financial and business acumen of these posters becomes very obvious.
    I use the greatest democratic tool on Hotcopper... the Ignore button.
    I don't see these posts you refer to as I have the contributor on ignore. I don't care what they have to say as they add no value to my investment and I hope they have the sense to have me on ignore as I obviously have little to say is of interest to them.
    I highly recommend that you and everyone else who gets annoyed by these posters uses the ignore button.
    There is nothing wrong with being a fan of a company defending your investment case but I / we could be missing something and I for one want to hear another posters reasoned, intelligent opposite view to mine. That is the real benefit of being on Hotcopper, the continual ability to learn from another investor's experience and knowledge.
    All the best to everyone that adds value to this forum and thank you for your intelligent, rational and balanced views.
    Enjoy your day.
    Ian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $39.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $3.152K 101.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83966 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 10745 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ 18593
Last updated 15.31pm 17/05/2024 ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.