FML 4.00% 12.0¢ focus minerals ltd

listen / read up

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Well sit back and Relax for a while, the deal has not gone through.

FML will keep doing what they were before this announcenent.Especially if it is voted down.

Now if FML decided to go for a SPP,(at twice the current market cap - double the amount of current shares), I believe there is no way that that would get $225 million.Further the costs associated with an SPP.

I am one of the intial panickers, after the initial announcement, (oh &*$%@#!^).Drank a strong coffee and sat back and asked questions, thought it through and deduced this is a...............

A Master stroke from the board, to fully realise and develop FML's assests, at turbo charged pace.

With the money

will they buy Barricks fully function plant, that they are currently tolling with Laverton ore?.

Refurbish Bairnicoat mill.

Drill the heck out of T.I, Their Nickel prospects at Nepean.

I beleive the Chinese want to keep the current FML people, as a proviso for the cash injection.

Aahh Wonderful Glittering Tangerine Gold.

A lot of misinformed people are selling at rock bottom prices, with new heavy hitter investors coming on board whom like the story.

Dont forget there is a buyer for every seller.

In being positive, when Gold goes to over $2000.00 an Ounce possibly more,(with the now confirmed unlimited QE.

Before years end, do you think Focus will be 5 cents, will the deal still be consumated at 5 cents?.

The FML story has slowly been building for this in which I believe into a major mining house at the right time.Eventhe board will move on eventually, with the Chinese taking control evetually - so what

Hope the deal goes through, as in two years FML will be 30 cents plus, and we will be all out, moving on to another Goldie or market opportunity.

Every one will make money out of this deal.

Cheers,

Strato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $7.687K 62.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 22714 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.