PLS 5.02% $2.93 pilbara minerals limited

Lithium -phosphate

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    so I have just ordered my ESS for my house today under the government rebate scheme. got a 11.6Kwh with the pricing model it come to just under $6400 out of my own pocket the rest is picked up by the scheme. interesting to note that any battery installed to your house doesn't come with blackout protection this is an added extra. if you don't have this and you suffer loss of power your battery will not run your house unless you have this. talking to the guy over the phone the last couple of days they have 40,000 batteries available in the scheme. I've done the numbers using the power generated from my panels during the day and the battery at night it should give me a rough credit of $350/ Qtr with the option of placing this credit on my gas bill reducing this to zero each qtr my pay back period on the battery is 3 years.

I know this wont help PLS at this time the next report out will be telling as to where the share price will be going. I believe that the news will be positive in respects to the operational items and recoveries and hoping that we have meet guidance with regards to sales which should see the share price return to the 40-50 cent range.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.93
Change
0.140(5.02%)
Mkt cap ! $8.819B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.82 $2.93 $2.77 $65.23M 22.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3424 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.94 170199 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.