LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

LOL....mate seem like anyone with a view other than upramping is...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    LOL....mate seem like anyone with a view other than upramping is a down ramper and a short term trade. I am not any of that just check my posting history and you probably found none as i seldom post.
    I am heavily invested in ltr and just as much in pls and i read hc for differing view as there are very bright individual in this forum. Some view are good some are very uneducated however i read them all. It is healthy for an intelligent investor to understand all the differ view and make inform investment decision.
    all i am saying is that if there is a T/O i think $3.50 is a compelling offer as that would value ltr at 7.7bio and when you compare that to pls current value 10-11bio and making almozt 1bio each qtr and with double the resource size i would certainly cash in ltr at $3.50 and put it in pls for growth and future cash flow stream.
    if t/o didn't eventuate am happy to continue to hold ltr.
    this is just my opinion only and offering alternative view rather than we love ltr, we love TG, love TO etcc..
    we will see what eventuate soon and i hope either way will work out best for all of us retail investors.
    i don't need to provide anything to anyone of you as this is my opinion and i sincerely put out this opinion for thosr investors appreciating differing views and trust will assist with their own decision. Go Ltr and Pls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.3¢ $11.62M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119641 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 140664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.