LTR 3.83% 95.0¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-266

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I think some cities in Europe (was it London already, and a few others with bad air quality) already have some restrictions TR And more planned. The cost of fuel in Europe is another factor pushing people towards EV cars at least in Europe.

Another thing to think about, if things go pear shaped with Iran watch out for much dearer petrol even here.. Oil price will go through the roof.

Last time I was in battery metals close to ten years back and oil went to $140 a barrel all the tech metals including REEs spiked radically.
    There were other factors too but cost of petrol fuels (effectively the competition for Lithium batteries) is a major driver.
    Basically the higher the price of oil the more financial incentive to get away from oil onto alternatives..

The old Chinese saying/curse, "may you live in interesting times"

We are living in interesting times now.

I think regardless how world events pan out we LTR holders are going to pull a Steve Bradbury out of this and skate through the middle and come out the other end with our hands in the air as the winners!

(Cruise ships I dunno, length of journey and the energy density required to get through water places barriers to Lithium atm this point I think).

Onboard ship panels are possible, but the ocean is a harsh unforgiving environment and panels would only need to be belted once by massive seas and they would be kaput I imagine.
    Different on lakes or sheltered waters perhaps.

I think ships will go electric but they will be last, need serious batter tech advances. And perhaps there are better suited to Vanadium tech...dunno..

Lithium batteries to cars,trucks, light weight trains and light weight planes are happening already though so the boom is well on its way..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.035(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $2.303B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.5¢ 98.0¢ 91.0¢ $33.31M 35.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 124060 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 170420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.