1MC 6.82% 4.1¢ morella corporation limited

Yes it does thanks RockZ .... at least I think so . There were...

1. 18,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3834
    Yes it does thanks RockZ .... at least I think so .
    There were around 46 million shares short last Friday but ..since then until yesterday ....only around 800,000 traded.
    I think you are saying potentially a large percentage of the 46 million shorts (or whatever was recalled) were never sold and so can just be handed back ?
    23,072,376 shares were traded today .
    Since August 21 there have been around 50 million trades.
    It seems probable to me - given price action - the short shares were recalled so as to be sold ?

The thumbnail is trading history showing recent daily volumes :
    upload_2019-8-29_18-48-16.png

At the last Top 20 count Citicorp held about 40 million shares and ( according to NRW Holdings notices Citicorp loans shares for shorting ).
    Also at at the last Top 20, it seemed the Bevilacquas had decided to reduce their holding ( down from 28 million in June to 25 million in July )
    https://alturamining.com/wp-content...07-Top-20-Shareholders-as-at-31-July-2019.pdf
    Basically, without any other noise, those two entities could have been responsible for all selling in recent days.
    Or Farjoy or JP Morgan could have done this on their own ?
    but why ?
    And who is buying ?

Anyway with so many shares changed hands recently I am thinking there definitely should be a change in substantial holder notice on the way

....and can someone please confirm the debt situation to me (again) with Pala ?
    I have the idea Pala can sell the notes if it wants but, even if it does, as long as Altura meets the repayments, there is no default on the debt?

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.003(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $10.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $6.658K 156.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 115822 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 52944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.