EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

LNG Senate hearing Philippines, page-23

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yes I noted that as well..Like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
    Skeoch history on HC is as follows...His first post was back in 2014 and has only ever posted on EWC, a stock he has never owned...Why bother ...He obviously is a participant in this operation to destroy EWC's prospects.
    I hold the Elliots equally as culpable ..SE is said to be very arrogant not listening to others when he should..Boy Graham is said to be a scattered fellow..They both have made errors..They are also multi millionaires who have different time frames to us mere mortals and will tell you anything to keep the ball rolling.
    The upshot is SE is a fighter and other very competent people in the show like Brian Allen do their best to manage the Elliots 'Not always succeeding".
    I've been a long term holder and like others on this forum am livered at the constant disappointments and non disclosure of thus.
    However I think they have now turned the corner in the Philippines and the blockages now dissipating.
    As for Indonesia..Thats a mystery...My research on the ground tells me our management are forced to deal with children who are more difficult to herd than cats and thrown in the mix is corruption and dysfunctional local politics that only Indonesia can provide but at the end of the day its SE's stuffup..
    Lets hope more capable people within the organisation can sort this out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1274991 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.