SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Someone posted today seriously, not for first time @SGH that it...

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Someone posted today seriously, not for first time @SGH that it was cracker of deal for SGH because they got HL cases for free.

I posted below - on topic - my view the transaction that actually happened with QPP (slightly modified now posting to make sure it is strictly on topic, and with notes to explain)

"Good Sirs from Oz, if you agree take this good-as-new, completely trouble-free Roller for $1.3 billion - it is registered to drive in the UK 12 months……
    then I'll throw in 52,000 cases of quality red, for FREE as long as you pay the storage costs on the these cases.  
    And some one-legged chickens - every one a go-er.   They're easier to catch.

Got a deal??
    Go on…...stand on me!!!
    Warranty??! you say the Roller?  
    Not on the Roller - I built it myself with my mechanics!!  You questioning me...or my mechanics??
    But, I'll tell ya, I'll warrant you if spend 100m Quid pouring the quality plonk your getting into the drain and on your storage costs, I'll pay ya that back!  It's quality!

Now...stand on me!!??!!

Good, done!!!  Deal.
    Please cash only, no Bouncing Morrys !

Notes:
    - The $1.3b what is SGH paid for the Roller (Cockney slang:  Rolls Royce)
    - Registered to drive - it is always a bonus, any car!! - but see announced UK reforms, time limited
    - 52,000 bottles of red.  The HL cases.   Storage costs - costs to manage these cases.
    - One-legged chickens, the other minor add-ons in the deal, largely irrelevant.
    - "Stand on me" (Cockney slang for this is a crushing deal for me, just take it before it goes!!)
    - Bouncing Morrys = cheques, cash only this one.

Rob Terry the founder QPP, who built then sold his QPP shares before the crash, a seller of Rollers.  Plus his whole organisation.

"You only get out of life what you put in and a bit more if you can find a couple of mugs"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.