SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

1. Call me crazy or whatever U like, when I sit in front of the...

1. 1,296 Posts.
    Call me crazy or whatever U like, when I sit in front of the SGH chart, all I see is either 20 or 200 plus in a gap scenario.MACD is giving accumulation signs with bullish divergence since its waterfall fall from 256. So if fundas support on 29/2/16, we see a big jump and if it disappoints we see panic selling as lot of disappointed longs will drop the bundle then. U know which camp I am in.
    Other thing on one of the Sunday early mornings happened in the dream was that I am watching the press conference of one of the company numbers on the TV and my dad comes in and says a share has touched 40 dollars and it was only 70 cents. I say that is not possible . The press conference is not even over yet.How come a share can go up more than 40 times. As the intellect intervenes I wake up.I could not see or remember the name of the company in the dream. However I was thinking which share it could be and then I thought may be nature is trying to give a sign re SGH. Who knows even in this decade itself we may see 40 dollars. They just need to steer the SGH ship out during these 3-4 months and set it on cruise.The thing to remember is that many bought at 800 and many participated at 600 plus in the rights issue thinking it will be 1000 plus B4 the end of 2016.Market is a funny place and it can change v v quickly as we all have seen.During these days I added another approx. 18K. So the total now stands at 99999 average of 136.
    Shorts R locked in and the keys thrown away.U know their future and there is only one. Shorts will be fried till they turn to carbon……….
    Just dropping u all a hint. If u think that the volatility this year has been too much,U have seen nothing.It is going to increase tremendously from 1/3/16 and this year till August end ……..So I will be v v prudent to manage my investments and my risk.Many other things/issues can develope re markets.cant discuss here
    Well, if there is no agreement re good will retesting etc etc, why not go into VS till August end .Have the agreement and announce every thing with the annual numbers and dividend and cash flow and ASIC ruling etc etc. or they can announce ASIC outcome when it comes even during VS.What are the SX rules there?Stuff all. As second half is going to be highly profitable and cash positive.why not have the banks keep on supporting a good business for another 4 months ,a business that is facing a one off situation.Come June end 2016 everything sorts itself out and in the meantime SGH can also implement all other measures that are needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.