SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Good on you for having a go to find error: - I've never had a...

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Good on you for having a go to find error:

- I've never had a small holding, it's a HC glitch that disclosure gets changed, and I've explained this several times. Never retracted my "sell no hold" position.

- market is pricing success at certain level now. If pricing failure: would be 2.4c, just as I said. 27c and 24c are immaterially different unless a day trader

- face value of debt vs. market value debt and what market value equity implies for ratio face/market debt is a fundamental concept applied finance. My comments were 100% accurate, though they may seem gibberish to you. @Nikec has done a diploma in finance - he'll explain why I'm accurate, if he paid attention his studies. Simply: face value = what's owing. Market value = what debt would trade at secondary.

- I don't own stock but have commented before re short, missing some down, since 4/15

- my link to UK Govt website and commentary on the 18 month accounts posted there is exactly accurate. Quindell accounts there are diabolical, my view, though you may say $340m loss over 18 months prior June 15 only "flesh wound".

But, I'm listening, please point me the good news? I change my view as evidence and facts chance and sometimes learn from HC. I have already changed my view since 29/2 that 70/30 chance going zero to 90/10.
    Last edited by Alex999: 18/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.