SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Yensog Crikey. You are worse than me. I have looked at numbers...

1. 2,018 Posts.
    Yensog

Crikey. You are worse than me. I have looked at numbers which take me to millionaire . Right now I have an SGH skew but am absolutely sticking with portfolio approach and 65% defensive stocks . However I broke my rules last week and increased a bit . Still not full in and will review what banks say and again in Aug when intrims revealed. I am giving it 3 years because the manipulators should have got bored by then - and will not trade because it just encourages them . A good sign for me is that I have stopped staying up late to see market open.

On the perceived ongoing profitability SP should be 35 times ahead, but the debt needs to be reduced before normality. 50% dilution for example would mean the rise of SP would only be 17.5 times. OMG. Clearly a return to normaility can include some nasty dilution. I reckon there is a route to normality without much dilution however.

We live in interesting times. ..and its nice to know E&Y now confirm there is absolutely no issue on going concern for 12 months.

Many thanks walkingeagle. I still think you are an owl ( or a "hoolit" as we would say) .

Mel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.