SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Its interesting sitting on the sidelines and reading all posts...

1. 515 Posts.
    Its interesting sitting on the sidelines and reading all posts (including my Ignored ones when I Log in).

Nothing has changed. Slater is still the leading Law Firm in Aus and is making ground breaking headway in the UK. And the recent reforms in UK will not be shown by SGH until the 2nd release of the 2017 financials.

I understand the frustration of some long term holders (including myself). But after reading every post in the last 12 months SGH is making steps to rectify the perception the market has of the company. The only headache at the moment is this stupid class action. Too much emphasis is placed on the CA. It will be years before any outcome will be made, and when it happens a lot of people who have signed up will get a shock; plus the share price by then will have returned to well above expectations. And after the AGM hopefully the paranoia I currently see in some of the posts will be answered.

I recently considered selling my holding and investing in blue chip stocks to try and recover my losses, but after reading every piece of correspondence and posts I could find I realised the current share price is ridiculous. So I bought more and brought my average down a bit.

The above is my basic thoughts on the current situation and I always think of Denbo's statement:- have fun people.

Below is the recent short data

upload_2016-10-14_18-12-14.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.