SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

"See the possibilities.................... then when you see the...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "See the possibilities.................... then when you see the possibilities you have to try and work out which is most likely."

Times are indeed strange. I agree with these word's typed by Fishtrionic. But probably not his sentiments or lack thereof.

But you have to add that the other factor is the possible rewards set against the probabilities. That's what keeps me and Krispy and a bunch of other LT tragics in the game.

It's what keeps you Fish with ACL despite the price being much too high and ready for a fairly drastic rerate after it's previous rerate where it already fell by 50%. I feel that both stocks have a future but both have a lot of risk associated with them. When ACL falls appropriately I will be there only the difference is I'm not entering too soon with that one. SGH still gives me a lot of hope and has taught a few lessons about patience and timing.

My bottom pick for SGH is 22c and although I call that the bottom I paradoxically expect that the price could actually go a little lower before picking up. My bid is still sitting there at 21c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.