SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I am not a true believer but I have held on on the basis that I...

1. 139 Posts.
    I am not a true believer but I have held on on the basis that I am down 80% and I may as well lose the lot. Heard on the grapevine months ago that they expected a 2 year payback on the UK purchase. Sounds as though they were dreaming. When I was in harness a 3 year payback was considered exceptional for any good investment .

I think one likely scenario is that the disenchanted will leave and take their old clients with them and start up again. I am not sure what recompense SGH would get. Presumably they would still have the files they purchased and the others would have to start from scratch again and there are probably restrictions under the purchase agreements preventing the vendors from starting up again at least for a stated period. I do know that they bought several smaller practices in Australia which were not particularly note worthy of themselves.
    Agree with others who are more knowledgeable that the last thing the banks would want is to put SGH into administration . There is no nuts and bolts security here just a lot of wip

Bill
    I

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.