WKT 5.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Local residents are upset with the project in Scotland., page-13

1. 4,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    Doubt you are disappointed MrG.

I see this as relatively routine, I am honestly very glad the locals are engaging with the company and the authorities in the area. That is their right. If their lives are likely to affected, then accommodations, balanced with other peoples lives in the mining sector, property bought, council to inform of rights.

The drilling has within permit areas, signed off by the authorities that I would expect went through the usual public comment, and responded by limiting drilling to day hours. Very large area to be explored, not really relevant until a substantial intersection, let alone mine.

All about Lindi, near term announcements of offtake, gritty of build with building foundations going down and walls going up. The other convertible note thing, you left off, has it affected share price so far, you have been predicting doom for the last 3 months. Does EGR have a convertible note, how do explain its drop in share price?

Hmmm carbon emissions, really? Just saw the letter.... Their disagreement should be more at a personal level, going for climate change on a drilling campaign seems a very long bow.

Last edited by trousergecko: 20/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $21.28K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 661651 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 190070 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.