ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Logical Snapshot, page-23

1. 21,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2098
    Rastes. Circumstances change every day and holders have to make decisions with this type of stock based upon those changing circumstances. That's what I did.
    I've admitted that I originally bought in based on A#4's results and commencement of drilling of A5 with my expectation of a quick spike and getting out after that news. I thought that that was a no brainer. But, It was NEVER an "investment" for me.
    But, as I have also admitted, that bet flunked big time due to what happened with A#5 and again, as I admitted, I then took a completely different bet just based upon the huge change of circumstances with the SP so low and for what I thought would have been partially remedied by getting funding.
    I then made another bet on whether or not they would get that funding. They did, but, with all that Texas crap attached, I got out ASAP, but, still with a very nice profit which has also significantly reduced my exposure from the first bet.
    I'm now happy to see what happens from now on, but, with absolutely no financial stress and I could do anything with the shares from my first bet depending on what happens. They owe me nothing, but, it has taken quite a bit of work and also quite a bit of risk. But, that's what I did and I certainly don't expect too many people to do that, especially how their brains have been so badly affected during these quite amazing last 9 months. There was no way that I was going to just sit there and hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.