LOM 0.00% 6.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

LOM vs XERO - why are we not North of $1?

1. 43 Posts.
    So,
    I was looking at LOM's 5yr chart today and could not help but notice the healthy trend up over that period!

While for a fleeting moment I let mind stray as to what this might mean for us in the future as shareholders, an ad promoting Xero (XRO) grabbed my attention. As a result, it got me thinking, for all I know about Xero, how come Xero shares are north of $26 NZD each while LOM's are $0.245 AUD?

If you have some time on your hands have a look at Xero as a company, it's actually an interesting exercise! In a way, there doesn't seem to be all that much to Xero, sure, there's some fancy software, and some corporate goals and promises, but where are the large profits and all the assets etc... that you might expect to see behind a $24 per share? What is the basis for Xero's share price? LOM on the other, well, we can all see/are beginning to see what LOM has to offer! Even based on what Reuters has to say about both shares (see below - taken from today) leaves me slightly puzzled!

Tell me, you might know, how come when you consider LOM vs Xero that we are not sitting at least north of $1.00 AUD?

I don't hold Xero shares.

upload_2017-7-27_21-4-48.jpeg upload_2017-7-27_21-5-1.jpeg
    Neomagnus
    'Do your own home work, don't copy me, I probably don't know what I'm doing! I certainly don't know what you're doing!)
    Last edited by Neomagnus: 27/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ $15.85K 243.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 88793 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 6867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.