LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Meerkat, Last post for the day ... I re-read your post to try...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Meerkat,

Last post for the day ... I re-read your post to try and get and understanding of your view and noted the following.

Quote (Meerkat): "I'll believe it when I see it. The story has been going on for many years now - go back two years and more and read virtually all the same posts....."
    My response: I'm not worried about the HC posts, but I look at are the LOM announcements and progress. I do not this LOM announcements and status are the same as 2 years ago.

Quote (Meerkat): "Kimberlite pipes are not all the same in terms of their yield. Some pipes are barren (we can probably rule that out given what has been found to date), some pipes are low-yield, others high-yield. I'm not denying the quality of the diamonds found to date either".

My response: Reading the above alone (and between the lines) it seems to indicate that deep down you do partially believe that LOM have something special.

There are many many small cap company shares that deserve a cautious approach, and this may be a safer way to invest considering the ethics and self interest of many small cap company BOD's. So your comments and approach is justified in many of these cases and would stop investors from losing money ... but using this same approach for other companies, such as LOM, may also mean that people will miss out on the opportunity of making money (and recouping some of the money already lost).

GLTA

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $12.35K 176.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 121431 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 27000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.