AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Hi Oznt, The roadshow presentation delivered last Oct in London...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Oznt,

The roadshow presentation delivered last Oct in London and is available on HC was everything you stated. The quality of its production and it's content cover your list of what you wanted to see. BB could have just updated the presentation and clipped it here and there to get it down to 10 mins, but he didn't. He chose not to. You could ask BB why he changed tacked? I suspect it was a deliberate decision.

Maybe he regrets the choice he made but he probably changed tack for a reason. Maybe because he could communicate more to us if it was more a talk; remember the fisaco about the word binding and future estimates not in the JORC?

Personally, I learnt more in his chat than if he repeated the stuff already out there. Why is no one discussing that SK might be interested in our second mine?

BB communication up to this point has been noteworthy. His presentations and even responses to ASX queries generated loud applause. So what's up with this one? You suggest incompetence; I look at his track record and the pieces of information he was able to get out to us BT using a talk format and think differently.

Kind regards

Padstow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.647K 311.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7406509 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2903869 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.