CAB 2.67% $2.19 cabcharge australia limited

long term business model in doubt, page-20

1. 369 Posts.
    Hi Petepan

The post was in reply to a post about cash rebates to drivers, perhaps I should have been more specific to prevent misinterpretation of the quote.

However, for arguments sake lets assume I was making an unqualified statement, I think my point would still stand.

Actual cab charge vouchers are a product in decline. Perhaps, if a situation presented whereby a taxi didn't have the system to process a cab charge voucher the customer may use a different cab, or perhaps they just pay by card or cash in that instance. If they had the situation occur several times they may start to question whether cab charge vouchers were an acceptable form of payment. I think it's more likely the customer would ditch the vouchers rather than jump from cab to cab searching for one that accepted the voucher. I think the key here is not to look a the situation as an isolated incident but over a longer time frame.

If you point is about eft payments then I agree, but eft payments are not exclusive to cab and are offered by competitors and mobile apps so I dont know if your retail analogy is relevant in this situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.