OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

ville, from my recollection, OZL was screamed at by the media,...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    ville, from my recollection, OZL was screamed at by the media, and shareholders on HC, at least, to "do something" with their cash- either return cash to SH'ers, or buy something. Returning cash to SH'ers was a pretty good thing to do, imo (not that I got that lot of $$$). That was probably about 6 months ago, and the markets were far more bullish. Had OZL bought anything then, they may have paid too much. SFR closed today @ $5.93, down 9.3%. One never knows if it will, in fact, return to the price OZL got its original amount for. Of course, if that happens, and the Ords/copper fall so hard, OZL management may be relieved they consolidated 10 for 1, as its own SP could look pretty shabby.

Re consolidation, the only thing I can think of, aside of institutional support (which OZL always had anyway- surely it should have to do with market cap- not SP), is to look respectable if taking over another company. What's done is done re the consolidation. I still take a zero off when calculating OZL's SP- I probably always will. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.