MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi all, tough day in the market. I am new to this site and...

1. 27 Posts.
    Hi all, tough day in the market. I am new to this site and joined after a friend suggested I have a look at UNX and the threads within Hot Copper to evaluate prior to investing. All seems a bit quiet here.
    I have read through most of the threads over the last couple of months and notice there has been concerns raised by some shareholders about Management. The recent company announcements appear to back up some of the views raised and I am curious to get the perspective of the locals.
    The first thought I had after my initial research is there seemed to be considerably more effort put into the Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form than the company presentation which looks as though it was produced by a company intern. There seemed no end the company was prepared to go in order to painstakingly explain the Binomial Option Valuation Model in preparation for the pending General Meeting where the Directors and Non-Executive Directors are seeking Share Holder approval to grant themselves 6,000,000 options. The same level of focus on the presentation would have not gone astray.
    There seems to be two stories this company is asking Share Holders to believe. According to the Value Proposition on Page 22 of the latest presentation this stock is scheduled to reach in excess of $5.00 which is a stark difference from the 40.3c VWAP which is the nominal value the Board is using to justify the child like hurdles that have been set for each other to receive the option packages seeking Share Holder approval.
    Page 21 of the presentation though is of most concern. This company has an 18mth strategy which is strange in itself, with $37M in forecasted spending and $4M in the bank. Glaringly there is also a $3M shortfall in the coming 5mths, and the $30M gap for the following 12mths is suggested to be made up in part through divestments.Is serious dilution about to occur?
    Good grades have been hit recently and that is why I am looking at this stock but this company looks a little shaky. If the Board is asking Share Holders to pass the requested option packages with no hurdles, what are the prospects of success with the divestments as the company is obviously banking on this? Bit more research to do, look forward to hearing the views of the locals.

GLTA - PH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.