MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hi guys - been a tough couple of weeks and UNX held up well....

1. 27 Posts.
    Hi guys - been a tough couple of weeks and UNX held up well. Thanks for the responses. Great results last week but the stock moves nowhere? I think this has a lot to do with the sentiment around the houses I have spoken with which wasn't so positive towards those running this business.
    Not sure what else the market would need to see to re-rate this company if that was going to occur. With the results over the last 6 months it is now known the resource is high grade and large but the management team and cash position is far from what was available at Mantra when they were taken out. I hear a number of Mantra executives were approached to join UNX when the last Board was formed yet they ended up having to take on a couple of opne that had no experience and some part timers just to form a board.
    UNX appears a great company resource but can the current team maximise it. That is still the question I have.
    Interesting chart at the back of a recent BLR presentation which showed peer company financials and resources. UNX appeared to be valued quite high on fundamentals.
    So what is the game changer for UNX? Don't believe it will be more of the same as some here are suggesting.

GLTA - PH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.