LEG 0.00% 1.2¢ legend mining limited

looking better than previous days, page-4

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    re: looking better than previous days/sandy no matter what you think about LEG's future prospects, there's no confidence in it right now - it's simply being smashed, let's call a spade a spade.

I got in around 20c, so I'm now way under with this stock. I'm thinking it will head down further to around 14/15c. That's what it's looking like to me.... this is more than a hiccup in its progress - it's like there's been a reassessment of what it's really worth.

The only way LEG will recover to previous higher 25c levels is more announcements of the bonanza kind - and some indication of what LEG's potential earnings are likely to be from already known/inferred resources - and a lift in POG wouln't hurt either.. I think it's gonna be long haul from here. If it hits my entry I'm out.

Of course LEG isn't the only resource stock getting whacked at the moment either. Looks like general sentiment towards resources has eased a bit, so until resources get to be flavour of the month again, I just don't think much is likely to happen?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 866246 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 308334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.