BOT 1.33% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

This is all speculation of course but just for fun here’s my...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    This is all speculation of course but just for fun here’s my best guess as to how the next few weeks will play out.

Monday will be another shocker on the market, following the US’s lead from Friday. BOT will probably drop more but possibly a good top-up opportunity if you’re game.

The US market will bounce back a bit on Monday having had a weekend of reflection and Tuesday will then be a bounce for the ASX. The coming weeks on the market will probably be quite volatile, one day up, one day down etc etc. Worst case scenario, this whole Corona thing could be the catalyst for a recession, but probably unlikely.

Assuming that Corona doesn’t get completely out of control and the media gets a little bored of it, the markets including BOT will slowly start creeping up, then some time over the next week or two an AD announcement will drop with reasonably good results (if not better). This will be a real positive for us but in amongst all the noise and uncertainty, there won’t be an immediate re-rate, it will take some time for it to sink in to the market, so the rise will be gradual over a number of weeks.

My confidence in my own prediction? Around 50% or less, but it’s fun anyway to stick your nuts on the line and see how right or wrong you were.

DYOR of course, believe it or not my crystal ball has occasionally malfunctioned in the past......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 36.0¢ $2.725M 7.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70075 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 422900 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.