VN8 0.00% 3.5¢ vonex limited..

Hey singed fingers stop suggesting I am an insider as I am just...

1. 970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hey singed fingers stop suggesting I am an insider as I am just a shareholder like the rest of you. If you took the time to read the replacement prospectus you will realise that it was just ASIC asking for some further clarification on a couple of things in the prospectus. This is not the companies fault and they have complied and the prospectus has now been live for just under 4 WEEKS. Yes it is under written but you have to give the broker a chance to raise the $5.5 million. If you have taken the time to talk to them you will realise that he is targeting instos that are not in it for a 5c profit or a two week turn around. He is targeting investors that are going to stay in the company and see it grow.
    Why is it that management have to clear stuff up for you?? Have you ever been involved in a IPO before. Really prior to its listing you hear nothing from the company as there is no avenue for them to announce anything until after the listing. I think Vonex have been very forth coming with news flow on their portal and have provided information when they are available. It is people like you that try to stir up trouble and drama. I look for the day that you get out of your shares and take your loss and then I look forward to the day that the company is a multi dollar per share company which you are not in. I wonder if you will be still causing trouble then or whether you will be man enough to just let it go.
    The prospectus finishes in the middle of June and the company can close it off any time before that date and I expect them to do so.
    Mate take a chill pill and just let it happen and then you will be able to take your capital loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $6.458K 184.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1680158 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 4327310 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VN8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.