ROC 0.00% 8.6¢ rocketboots limited

Sorry to hear this Silent.I'm highly leveraged and feeling very...

1. 423 Posts.
    Sorry to hear this Silent.

I'm highly leveraged and feeling very uncomfortable at the moment. Mine is (approx) 50% margin loan, 50% secured loan, so it's not quite as sensitive as a straight margin loan.

There is incredible selling going on across the market, all manner of stocks are being sold for ridiculous prices. Today, my portfolio consisting of 27 different stocks including several big names like NAB, HVN, PPX, FCL, GNS along with a few more speculative items actually managed to close (very slightly) in the red.

XAO is up over 5%. That's the second day in the last month that I've managed to come in more than 5% BELOW market. I didn't think that was possible for a highly diversified portfolio, but there you go.

Up until the beginning of this year, it would be a very rare day to be more than 1% different from market, either up or down. During June, I managed to AVERAGE 1% below XAO per DAY. Shocking. Underperformed my benchmark by 20% in one month.

Another poster has said though - you can recover. Hang in there, take stock, regroup, and you can recover from anything. You're not alone, that's for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.616M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.6¢ $1.304K 15.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1996 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 75773 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.