DSE 1.14% $3.54 dropsuite limited

looks like it is about to blow a fuse, page-9

1. 2,513 Posts.
    Hey guys, I'm sitting in a cafe in Subi, and I keep getting this tingling feeling about EXM... not sure what it is, but it is above 5c lol.

I don't have access to a trading screen and relying on what you are saying BT, Tolli and others, it seems that the time is nigh for a major run, rather than just the speculation peaks there has been since November.

The market appears in general to be a little less skittish recently, and in WA particularly. Confidence in the management and the resource are the key indicators of the oppie holders and the lt fp share holders.

It is this 'domain of confidence' that allows us to smile and shrug of DT manipulations, and to not be perturbed by daily and weekly fluctuations...

yes it is a 'penny dreadful' by definition, but not for too much longer. This stock is so far remaining out of the main market's (brokers, mine included) scope because of it's small M Cap.

Only those in the know, or those who choose to believe, will benefit from the future. In the meantime let the DT's take their profits as we see volumes in the 10-20m range.

Lets see some real trading in this stock, then we will see the run.

In terms of release of results some may say there is a fair bit of obscuration in what has been released. I think it has more likely been mgmnt trying to keep the bleating masses informed enough to maintain investment in the stock. A full report and geo analysis will come as EXM will have to upgrade resources.

I guess we have to realise they aren't drilling to verify what we have already in JORC (530K) but to infill and expand on just what is in the ground.

As we have seen to date there is MORE gold in them there hills, we just have to wait for the experts to consolidate the information and figure out just how much there really is.

I don't know about you, but seeing raw drilling results doesn't mean much until it is interpreted by someone with knowledge. And yes EXM has an experienced Geo on staff. But is a bit like sticking your finger in a white-chocolate chip mudcake hoping to find all the white-choc chips. Only a baker would be able to tell you how many white choc-chips would be distributed in cake of this type, according to the recipe... Strange analogy I know.

Also as the tenements are in already worked areas, the establishment time to production is going to be a lot quicker than having to negotiate with stakeholders from a greenfield site, so we stand to benefit from this as well.

So unless the gold that is already there suddenly evaporates or alchemists find a way of turning copper into gold in the lab (or they eat the mudcake), it is, as BT says, UP UP UP and AWAY...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.54
Change
0.040(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $247.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.51 $3.55 $3.51 $148.7K 41.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 469 $3.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.55 5026 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.