CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Penny, Nice to hear from you and that you are well. As for me...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Penny,

Nice to hear from you and that you are well. As for me I came back home before Xmas last year from a overseas holiday and glad that I did.

As for your comments about what was going in in these threads, the truth is and always will be that in these anonymous forums there always will be people/posters more than willing to push their own wheelbarrow full of personal agenda in the hope, or major plan, of making a quick dollar even though it is very obvious that in doing so, they are actually effecting others lives who are actually falling for their baseless and made up stories and of course following them. But who care when they have achieved what they had in mind and set out for............................... to make that quick dollar.

It is all so sad but it is also so true...As they say that is how the cookies crumble.
    The funny part about it though is that as soon as thing go pear shape you won't find them anymore and God only knows if they have changed their nicks.

As for ZZEDZZ, well my friend, if I am right he was even threatened to be dragged through the courts because his posts could have been damaging to the company and to the reputation of some of it's Directors. If that was not the biggest sound of alarm bells I don't know what it is. When someone gets threatened with legal action for simply calling a spade a spade instead of proving that poster to be wrong and the system allows that to happen on a daily basis, well Penny that only tells you how this system is working and allowed to operate...............................Legally too mind you.??

In closing, and in trying to answer your comment about actually finding out what has actually gone wrong with this company (Yep the dog with two dicks it was named. The point is that this dog it actually had a very squeaky voice from the beginning of times and no one was taking any notice of that), well my friend, my advice to you is not to hold your breath because the consequences might be bad and serious.

Rest assured that it is my very strong opinion (based on past experience), that both the ASX and ASIC couldn't give a damn about what went on with CDU and what some shareholders have been made and/or forced to suffer. Who cares, apparently and IMHO not them. Just turn the page over and move to the next...It is as simple as that for them. They were been warned (By myself too), but they just sat tight and watching it going down the spout. IMHO, they were definitely not showing any interests and intention in stopping the train wreck.

Just read what the Liquidator administrator said in his report and when he apparently asked ASIC to have a proper look into it all, and what their reply was, and then tell me if I am right or wrong.

Bloody sad my friend.

Have a good one Wallaby girl. Most importantly keep well and stay safe.

Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.