WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

lots of conjecture

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Hi All I know everyone is freaking out a bit and maybe I am just not reading things right but all thats been floated around over the past few days is all just conjecture. No one knows whats happening and if its based on the extra shares allotment to be voted on this has been pointed out by a few that it is becoming a standard in small spec companies so maybe we should all ask the company before we say they are definately going to use this to raise the funds for a CR. Personally I think if what was stated in the last report is correct then we are going to be OK in the long run. I also feel (and i know this wont go down too well) that the reported link regards patch developement etc we supposedly have with PNO may not be accurate as its all conjecture. There are other companies out there who have same staff are situated near each other and yet their businesses at the end of the day are seperate entities. Sure I may be wrong about all of this but I made my decision but on the science of what OBJ has and yes it may be blind faith and it may be wrong but until proven wrong I am going to sit under my rock and wait even though I do not appreciate where the SP is as it can cause panic, depression etc it is always good to take a deep breath and really look at things without listening to the noise and stick to your own reasons for either buying, selling anyway this is all my view, I was just sick of hearing all the panic without the substance for it(IMO) lets hope we all can laugh about it in 6 months GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.