LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

I believe there is so much news that is getting log jammed...

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I believe there is so much news that is getting log jammed behind the demerger announcement. I think (not advice just thoughts) that the deal has to be done and announced before they talk about any takeovers, off takes, drilling results in WA, grade changes in material etc. I know nothing is coming out, but there is so much going on I think the companies need to split then the value etc will be revealed for both. Whether that is drilling results for WA or finance/takeover of Chile.

It is frustrating with no news and seeing the price dive, but we've been doing this for years. At least this time I have visions of Cristo and the team trying to work a deal having good news build up on their desks.

Sorry if that is over positive, but it beats being negative thinking they are doing nothing.

Silence is golden if you know what's about to come. I am just finding dollars under the lounge and in the glove box of the car to pump in while the general market is not officially notified of what we are all talking about on this forum.

Full disclosure this is about 70% of my portfolio and couldn't be happier. Got more at 82 cents today. when its back over a buck again I will be even happier than what I was earlier this week. Maybe after today I will be talking in Lambo's each week (sorry I can't remember who said that, it made me laugh).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.