LRS 7.14% 15.0¢ latin resources limited

Spot on Dawg as always. Lithium price (like all commodities) is...

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Spot on Dawg as always.

Lithium price (like all commodities) is cyclical, if you liked LRS at .40c then no reason not to like it now.

I'm seeing a lot of people that are panicking due to PA. It's not a nice feeling to see your holding down 40, 50 or 70%.

This type of volatility is not uncommon on the speculative end if you're looking at multi-bagging.

For those that know the game, understand the volatility, average down and reap the rewards at the next run up.

It's a tough market atm, a tough economy - this is when cashflow is imperative.

For those who were expecting a $1 SP by December, it's a valuable lesson learned and likely something to think on because it's an emotional decision hoping to get rich quickly. We won't see a higher SP until we're in production and turning a profit - take it from someone investing over a decade now, the only method that has made me money is sticking to one strategy and being patient.

Goodluck chaps and as always DYOR, always be aware of the noise on Hotcopper forums.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $419.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 15.0¢ 13.0¢ $1.102M 7.740M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 293297 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 453674 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.