GRD 0.00% 54.5¢ grd limited

macquarie takeover, page-17

1. 669 Posts.
    in the past year the share price has only occasionally been greater than $2.35 so the buyer has probably paid a premium to the average price over the last year. Obviously the buyer thinks the company is worth more than that otherwise why buy.since November Fogarty has sold $120 million worth of stock, taking a cool $47 million this time so I am sure he is also happy He probably will resign as director soon.
    Grd should be worth more if you compare it with other similar stocks such as Aax and Cdd -it's annual report wasn't that great- if you ignore the earnings from selling ogd then the eps were pitiful.
    the fact that Grd has the recycling business probably adds to the attraction as a takeover target as this could be spun off from the other business.
    i don't think Macquarie got these shares but that is just an opinion - I think other funds to make the register more diversified.
    Anyway all my opinion and you may not agree.
    I will continue to hold and buy on dips(I mean to do this and then miss the dips) as I am sure itwill be taken over some time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.