ADN 11.1% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

maiden alford west program completed follow up, page-27

1. 6,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    not a good enough follow up for me.. had to off load the lot

still a fantastic target but the market will not be basking in the glow of the discovery when 300m down the track they have results that are so average that they felt the need to bury them in an announcement about a drill campaign..IMHO this is the worst possible ann. strategy and always results in an aggressive selloff

i am surprised ADN did not just package up the whole picture when they announced the discovery by mentioning that they had visuals of moderate mineralisation from the final traverse instead of delaying the inevitable..

i guess it may have enabled a more orderly sharemarket response and would have set them up better for an orderly cap raise..

no complaints from me as i did alright in the end but it is just really gut wrenching to see these decent spikes followed by such vicious falls.. the company needs cash and it needs to find a better way to manage the flow of amazing results and mediocre results so as to facilitate some normality to the share price..

ADN deserve a reasonable market cap because they are spending more on drilling than anything else but they would have been much better off suggesting earlier that the remaining traverses did not visually display the same characteristics as the discovery hole..

still a believer, still following ADN but no longer a holder

looking forward to the next drill

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $192.7K 22.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 22482118 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 8145926 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.