MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

One and all,Firstly a comment on the use of the word 'coward' to...

1. 27 Posts.
    One and all,
    Firstly a comment on the use of the word 'coward' to describe someone expressing a view on a public forum convened for the purpose of discussion. The word 'coward' is generally used in a state of war and although the parallels to a losing war and that of UNX performance and management is there for all to see - the word is a totally inappropriate and shows the mental substance of those that would use it or applaud it.
    For shareholders to attend a meeting today and ask question that would be politely dismissed by a group of people who removed the previous board in the dark of night and have shown total incompetence in the management of a company since that day, would be nothing but a waste of time. I expect that is all that happened, so the chest beating was nothing but that.
    Previously when stating this company was headed for low 20's there was again the typical bully approach to silence and cast away those who disagreed with the over committed in this stock. I now believe the share price looks very likely to be headed for mid teens as the poor excuses for board members residing at UNX with their individual motives and utter inexperience are taking this stock lower day by day.
    Perhaps when the stock hits mid teens there will be some serious money come in and take out those who are responsible, that is the nature of the small caps. Todays results are just another poor, very poor result that was to be expected.
    GLTA. Still no position but the share price is starting to get interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.