SPL 0.00% 10.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

I'm negative about the DEP licensing mainly because Starpharma...

1. 15,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5731
    I'm negative about the DEP licensing mainly because Starpharma have touted for years that "commercial in confidence discussions with several potential partners" was occurring and yet here we are with not one single license deal for any of the 3 separate phase 2 trialed DEP drugs almost 5 years later. This is also why I question people who continually promote 'how great the science is' - you fit into that category and are like the other pumpers who can't seem to explain why no pharma company (big or small) throughout the globe has licensed it yet if the science is as good as you all claim ?

That said, I've been positive about Viraleze since I started using it 3+ years ago so I don't always dismiss the company as 'hopeless' like you state and of course have I spent >$4000 on importing Viraleze for our household under the TGA personal use scheme, which subsequently contributes to Starpharma's revenue and more than I can say for many on here that constantly big note themselves ?

If I didn't think Viraleze worked, I wouldn't pour that sort of money down the drain (our household occupants have never had COVID-19 that we are aware) and I attribute that to Viraleze but I am also now wondering why the TGA are taking so long to render an approval ? Given the multiple problems with regulators we have had throughout various countries (USA, UK, Australia etc) the common denominator is of course Starpharma so again one does wonder ?

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.