AWE 0.00% 94.0¢ awe limited

Hi Pauley most of our mid-size Aussie Oil producers SPs, like...

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi Pauley most of our mid-size Aussie Oil producers SPs, like bpt, osh and awe have been down, or at best, flatlining of late; even AOE is down today and the coal seam guys like Arrow and ESG etc. have been the stars.
    However I don't agree that AWE, BPT and OSH are "Major Disappointments" as the Header on this thread suggests.
    If you check the PE Ratios for AWE and BPT all is well and all three stocks are paying divvies now_ I reckon it will be nearly 4c, or 5%, franked for BPT this year_ and it was 10c franked, for AWE in Jan_ and 10.34C for OSH last year.
    So I regard this thread as the main major disappointment for AWE! lol
    Thus I am inclined to mark this thread's demise, or conclusion, by posting this summary of a monday AFR article here now and then again on a new more positive AWE thread if you would care to commence one Pauley.
    Something along the lines of/
    "AWE's AWEsome Billion Dollar Warchest" would be a great title_
    AWE scouts North Sea for value

Date: 3/8/2009
    Author: Paul Garvey
    Source: The Australian Financial Review --- Page: 16
    Australian WorldWide Exploration (AWE) has a $A1bn "war chest". However, the company will not undertake new investments without careful consideration. The group has confidentiality agreements over 50 opportunities in the North Sea. AWE shares closed $A0.02 higher on 31 July 2009, at $A2.67. Its report for the June 2009 quarter indicates AWE achieved $A87m in revenues for the three-month period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.