PEX 7.14% 15.0¢ peel mining limited

Hi all, @Sarg I have to give you credit mate, I'm a pretty...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi all, 

@Sarg I have to give you credit mate, I'm a pretty optimistic guy but your level of faith and support is unparalleled. 

Hi all, 

@Sarg I have to give you credit mate, I'm a pretty optimistic guy but your level of faith and support is unparalelled. 

It will be interesting to see what SBM does if there share price keeps going up. At their current price they could do a scrip bid 1 for every 4 shares which is a 200% premium on our current price and still it would barely dilute them and I think most of us would agree that would still be a bargain. Not necessarily saying that offer would be accepted but if the majors agreed we wouldn't have a choice. The result at the AGM show that, us mere mortals barely even scratched the surface in trying to deny the board their options. 

I think @Goldinvestunite is right in saying that Rob has never been in charge. I guess it's a little like politics, he may be the mouth piece but he's not in charge. I honestly feel for him at times. 

If anything PEX is teaching me about patience. I remember when SN was first found and people were chucking out some predicted price targets. In hindsight even the most conservative of those predictions haven't come to fruition. I guess I just wish I had some available funds as I would be buying hard at current prices. Long term I think anyone who is holding will come out well in front. I just bloody wish it would happen sooner rather them later, I think we have all been holding long enough.

One last thing, @Sarg can you give me a kilo of what you're on  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $87.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $47.09K 324.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9005 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 64500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 2980
Last updated 14.53pm 29/04/2024 ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.