MGT 5.56% 25.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Management, Show us the institutional investors!, page-110

1. 897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Buddy, just breathe.

sure director salaries are far too high but that was signed off months ago. What's the minimum rate for a CEO? 250k? If they are paying him 500kpa + 100kpa in shares then I guess he's on to a winner. How many staff are there? 3 or 4?

so, negativity aside, there's a time when it becomes oversold and people go oooh there's a bargain. We must be near that point. As I said earlier it can't keep going down forever.

This guy better show what he can do for $500k salary because it's very very high for a small cap.

the 6 billion tonne resource is there.... That drawfs HIO and don't forget there's probably another 20billion tonnes in the ground which is not JORC yet.

CEO if you are reading.....

get off your backside cancel your holiday and get a funding line.

get off takes

talk to the SA government and get some funds released for employing SA citizens

go to the mine site, get some investors onsite..

go meet the Whyalla steel mill CEO, they are just down the line

start building the road to the mine site. Lay the concrete yourself if you have to

Do it now before the recession hits because once the recession hits you ain't got a hope in hell of funding and it will be hibernation time for the following 2 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $26.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 25.5¢ $63.07K 242.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18088 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.