SPL 0.55% 9.1¢ starpharma holdings limited

manipulation at its best, page-14

1. 15,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5615
    This change is based on feedback from initial target multinational companies, which have expressed a preference to prioritise their pipeline of innovative therapies or require further investment in clinical studies by Starpharma.

Translation - big pharma are not interested but hey interpret it however you like ? .... and you wonder why @sarge17 and I pointed out how AstraZeneca and Chase Sun were relegated to the "About Starpharma" section of ASX announcements prior to the Webinar ?

Four (4) big pharma companies currently have signed DEP® research agreements with Starpharma and have been 'researching' our tech for the last 3-9 years (Merck 4 yrs AstraZeneca 9 yrs Chase Sun 4 yrs Genentech 3 yrs) .... none of them have to date signed any DEP® / ADC license deals because IMO they haven't seen anything mind blowing in the science

AstraZeneca and Chase Sun have left the funnel / not researching anything DEP® related at present as advised in the webinar and Merck have committed up to $22 billion for ADCs elsewhere (Daiichi Sankyo) so I wouldn't hold my breath for further commitments to Starpharma off the back of that deal ? ...... but tell me again why Merck won't commit $ to Starpharma after 4 years of ADC 'research' if the science is so good ?

upload_2024-6-7_9-16-15.png

https://www.merck.com/news/daiichi-...laboration-for-three-daiichi-sankyo-dxd-adcs/

Merck to pay Daiichi Sankyo a $4 billion upfront payment in addition to $1.5 billion in continuation payments over the next 24 months, and may make additional payments of up to $16.5 billion contingent upon the achievement of future sales milestones, for a total potential consideration of up to $22 billion

As for Genentech .... well after 3 years you would think they would have advanced something (again) if they thought there was merit in the DEP® tech or if they saw something they liked but they haven't either to date ? Not sure that is a vote of confidence ?

All in all, it doesn't look good in Starpharma land as we head back to preclinical works with Medicxi with yet another classic Starpharma 'deal' that sees no $ paid directly to Starpharma from same..... all the hallmarks of desperation IMO and a portrayal of Starpharma negotiating from a position of weakness and certainly not one of strength backed by amazing DEP® science like so many claim on here - just sayin'

3....2...1.... "just sell then" - Don't worry we have been ..... we only have 500,000 shares left in this dog stock after selling that and more this FY at a loss to cover our FMG $23 per share profits from 2016 buys ... our remaining Starpharma holding is more than enough to make something back if we ever receive a takeover offer or Cheryl does sign something eventually but it doesn't mean I wont continue to point out the negatives in the interim ...... I notice everyone is on board with the constant ramping by some on here - it's just the people that point out the negative facts that are an issue .... funny that ..... Enjoy your day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.001(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $37.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 9.0¢ $47.58K 525.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49413 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.