SPL 2.08% 9.8¢ starpharma holdings limited

You’re on the money with much of what you wrote.The great...

1. 3,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    You’re on the money with much of what you wrote.

The great tragedy IMHO is the obvious number of shareholders that have literally ignored the all red flags or were unable or unwilling to join the dots, read between the lines and think deeper than the SPL headline announcements and bullet points within.

Of course the whole time in my opinion, the same were egged on and ‘inspired’ by a couple of shareholders who on a public forum continue to pump not only the rose-coloured view or feel-good talking points, but in many instances subtly or blatantly are still peddling misleading information in an attempt to keep the share price up and to discourage less experienced investors from selling all the way down to 8.6 cents.

The most important part of investing is to be able to think for one’s self and to at least listen to alternative opinions that do not adhere with one’s sometimes biased opinion.

If the share price gets down to 9.3 cents or below I’ll consider adding to my minimum 1000 share shareholding. Yes I sold out my large trading parcel again on the recent sugar hit. Rinse and repeat.

GLTAH
    Last edited by sarge17: 26/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $40.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.9¢ 9.7¢ $65.08K 662.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36445 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 64440 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.