CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

March Quarter Royalty and Media Report, page-2

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    I agree the figures seem to be incorrect as we know that the following cape Class ships were loaded by the Gypsyum Twins and left before the end of March:

Centrans century
    Xin Tai Hai
    Lancelot
    Golden beijing
    Mystic
    Malindi
    Nordic energy
    KSL seattle

At 180,000 tonnes each that is 1.44 million tonnes. At $2 a tonne that is US$2.88 million royalty and CFE is telling us only half of that is coming in the Royalty?

If that is so then the March Quarter must have closed off after the Golden Beijing was loaded and left Freetown. Has anyone got that date? I'm sure it wasn't at the end of March so when the hell do they close off their quarters?

Sabotage at the Mill - Probably relates to disgruntled locals who are awaiting payment from Timis, at a guess. (Earlier newspaper article)

122 Million shares to be sold off by Administrator. That is bad news. I hope we could do a deal with them to buy them at 2 cents and then cancel the lot. If they go onto the market CFE could be trading at .5 or less of a cent.

Strange and very bad news. That's me financially ruined. Bottom drawer penny dreadful I think unless that Rabbit appears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.